Searching for the substance of things unseen

My volunteer trip to India - begining in Bangalore. The prime purpose is to grow in my relationship with God... to experience and express his love...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Children at the hostel

The child on the left wasn't able to tell me his name... he's about 3 years old. On the right is Basantha Singh - a great kid. He's in 10th grade, I taught him some combinatorics. He's an excellent role model for the other children; he'd give them his own blanket when it was cold. All the older children I met at the hostel would behave likewise. They are truly amazing. Wise beyond their years, with a deep faith, and a strong relationship with Jesus. Basantha hopes to become a doctor and help the poor in India.
Still, the baby on the left could use some parents... no one can replace good parents... I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family myself. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home